About Sam Smith
Sam Smith is a British singer and songwriter. Their full name is Samuel Frederick Smith. Sam became popular with the single Latch in 2012.
Their academic qualification is that they attended Thomas More Primary School and studied singing and songwriting under Joanna Eden who is a jazz pianist.
They also attended St Mary’s Catholic School in Bishop’s Stortford was a member of Bishops Stortford Musical Theatre Society.
Sam Smith Age
Sam Smith was born on 19 May 1992 and their age in 2021 is 29 years. Their birthday is on 19 May and birthplace is London, England.
Sam Smith Family and Relationship
Their father’s name is Frederick Smith, mother’s name is Kate Cassidy who is a Broker, and their siblings details are not available.
Smith was born in London and grew up in Great Chishill, Cambridgeshire.
It was in May 2014 that they came out as Gay and also shared a relationship with actor and model Jonathan Zeizel but later broke up. Then they started a new relationship with actor Brandon Flynn which was revealed in September 2017.
Unfortunately, the relation was short lived and the couple separated just nine months after their dating started.
Smith identified themselves as a genderqueer in October 2017 and announced the decision to change their gender pronouns to they/them. They have always been open about their personal life.
Sam Smith Earnings and Assets
They have been a successful singer and songwriter. Through this they have earned a good income. Their estimated net worth is $45 million.
Sam Smith Body Measurement
They have a height of 6 feet 2 inches and their weight is approximately 92 kg. Their body measurements are not known and they have blue eyes and black hair color.
He started his singing career in 2008 and released two singles namely Bad Day All Week and When It’s Alright before the year 2010.
His popularity rose in 2012 after he featured on the disclosure song Latch and the debut album was Lay Me Down. Smith’s first EP was Nirvana and later he released numbers of singles.
Some of his songs and albums include Money on my Mind, In the Lonely Hour, I’m Not the Only One, Stay with Me, Too Good at Goodbyes, The Thrill of It All, Dancing with a Stranger, To Die For, and many more.
He has gained a huge success and has won various awards and created different record. He was presented with two Guinness World Records for recording the first song which went number one in the UK and for scoring the most consecutive weeks in the UK top 10 by a debut album.
They earned £250,000 for a single song at the casino heiress Victoria Fertitta’s wedding.
- Sam Smith is a British singer and songwriter.
- He is active on Instagram with 14.8 million followers, Facebook, and Twitter with 8 million followers.
- Their awards include 4 Grammy Awards, 3 Brit Awards, 3 Billboard Music Awards, American Music Award, Golden Globe Award, and Academy Award.
- At the age of 12 years they had Liposuction.
- They have number of records in their name which also includes Guinness World Records.
- They have been suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Before becoming a singer they used to scrub bar toilets to earn livelihood.
- They have a double-jointed index finger.
- Sam revealed that they want to start a family and have kids by the age of 35.
- They have struggled with body image issues.