About Kendall Jenner
Kendall Nicole Jenner is an American model, social media personality, and businesswoman. She rose to fame with the television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians and also created a clothing line Kendall & Kylie along with her sister. Her academic qualification is graduate which she completed in 2014. She attended Sierra Canyon School but was later homeschooled so as to pursue her modeling career.
Kendall Jenner Age
Kendall Jenner was born on 3 November 1995 and her age in 2021 is 25 years. Her birthday is on 3 November and birthplace is Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Kendall Jenner Family and Relationship
Her father’s name is Caitlyn Jenner (William Bruce Jenner) who is a retired Olympic decathlete, mother’s name is Kris Jenner who is a businesswoman and tv personality, and her siblings include one younger sister Kylie Jenner, eight half-siblings Burt, Brandon, Brody, & Casey (from Caitlyn’s side) and Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, & Rob (from Kris’s side).
Her full name is Kendall Nicole Jenner and her middle name was a tribute to Kris’s best friend Nicole Brown Simpson who was murdered just before Kendall was conceived.
She is not married but was linked to the singer Harry Styles from 2013 to 2016. In 2017 she began dating NBA player Blake Griffin but they broke their relationship in April 2018.
Later, in June 2018 she began her relationship with basketball player Ben Simmons and the duo broke up in May 2019. Currently she is in a romantic relationship with NBA player Devin Booker.
Kendall Jenner Earnings and Assets
She is a model by profession and her source of income includes modeling and brand endorsements. Her estimated net worth is $45 million and she is the highest-paid model in the world as she took home $22.5 million in 2018 for her runway walks.
Kendall Jenner Body Measurement
She has a height of 5 feet 10.5 inches and her weight is approximately 59 kg. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 and she has brown eyes and brown hair color.
At the tender age of 13 years, she began modeling after signing Wilhelmina Models in July 2009. In December 2009 she got her first job as Rocker Babes with a Twist campaign for Forever 21.
Further she had a successful modeling career. She appeared on various magazine covers like American Cheerleader, GenLux, Flavour Magazine, Marie Claire Indonesia, Vogue China, and many more.
Jenner signed The Society Management in 2013 and walked for Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Pucci, Balmain, etc.
In March 2015 she signed contracts with Calvin Klein Jeans and Penshoppe in May.
Apart from this she is also an entrepreneur and created two signature nail lacquers for the 2011 Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors nail polish line. Along with her sister Kylie they launched a shoe and handbag line, a vintage T-shirts line, she has created the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelry collection.
She helped an oral care brand Moon to create the Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen in April 2019 and also made a partnership with the skin-care company Proactiv. On 26 June 2020 the launch of Kendall Jenner x Kylie Cosmetics took place.
- Kendall Jenner is a model, and social media personality.
- She is active on Instagram with 179 million followers, Twitter with 31.5 million followers, and Facebook with 22 million followers.
- She has been successful in many ventures.
- In November 2014, Jenner became an official Estée Lauder representative.
- In June 2020, the Jenner sisters addressed reports that their fashion brand Kendall + Kylie has failed to pay factory workers in Bangladesh as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Recently she got sued for $1.8M over alleged breach of modeling contract.
- She has also featured in a series of commercial ads for various products.
- She was named the world’s highest-paid model by Forbes in 2017.
- At the age of 19 years, she purchased a two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominium in Los Angeles for US$1.4 million.
- She is also involved in Philanthropic work.