About Jesy Nelson
Jesy Nelson is a British singer. Her full name is Jessica Louise Nelson. She became popular as the member of Little Mix which is a British girl group.
Her academic qualification is not known, she attended Jo Richardson Community School and Abbs Cross Academy and Arts College in Hornchurch, London.
Later, she went to Sylvia Young and Yvonne Rhodes Theatre Schools for further education.
Jesy Nelson Age
Jesy Nelson was born on 14 June 1991 and her age in 2021 is 30 years. Her birthday is on 14 June and birthplace is Romford, London, England.
Jesy Nelson Family and Relationship
Her father’s name is John Nelson who is a businessman, mother’s name is Janis Nelson who is a Police Community Support Officer, and her siblings include an older sister Jade, an older brother Jonathan and a younger brother Joseph.
She was born and brought up in Romford, East London and her parents separated when she was five years old.
She has been in multiple relationships over the time. In the year 2013 she dated Jordan Banjo who is a British street dancer for 10 months. Later she began a relationship with Jake Roche who is a singer in 2014 and they got engaged on 19 July 2015. Unfortunately, they broke up in November 2016.
In 2017 she dated Chris Clark and then had a 16 month relationship with musician Harry James. In January 2019 she had a love affair with Chris Hughes with whom she broke up in April 2020. Later she was with actor Sean Sagar but her current relationship status is not disclosed.
Jesy Nelson Earnings and Assets
She is a singer and the group member of Little Mix. Through this she has earned a good income. Her estimated net worth is £5.8 million.
Jesy Nelson Body Measurement
Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is approximately 64 kg. Her body measurements are 35-28-36 and she has green eyes and brunette hair color.
She made her career debut as a soloist for the eighth series of the UK version of The X Factor but failed the first challenge. Later there was a group formed of four members namely Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock which was named Little Mix.
It was on 11 December 2011 that their group was declared as the winner and was the first band ever to win the show. Later, they signed a record deal with Syco Music.
She released six albums with the group namely DNA, Salute, Get Weird, Glory Days, LM5, and Confetti. In December 2020 she left the group due to mental health issues.
Recently, Little Mix formally announced that they are splitting up in November 2021 and the trio is planning for solo careers.
She announced signing a record deal with Polydor Records in May 2021 and is releasing a solo music later this year. Recently she released her debut solo single Boyz which features rapper Nicki Minaj.
Se has faced a lot of cyber bullying and tried to cope up with all her mental stress.
- Jesy Nelson is a British singer.
- She is active on Instagram with 8.4 million followers, Facebook, and Twitter with 52.9K followers.
- She rose to fame as the member of the girl group Little Mix.
- As a child she had small roles in the films About a Boy and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Since teenage she suffered bullying and struggled from body image.
- In 2013 the online trolls on twitter drove her to attempt suicide.
- She has all together 15 tattoos.
- BBC Three released a documentary Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out based on her experiences with body image and online bullying.
- This documentary won the Factual Entertainment Award at the 25th National Television Awards.
- She went on a drastic diet to loose weight but was rather hospitalized and hence decided to leave the group.