About Henry Cavill
Henry Cavill is a British actor. His full name is Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill. He is popular with his roles in The Tudors, The Witcher, Enola Holmes, etc.
His academic qualification is that he started studying at the St Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey and later attended Stowe School in Stowe, Buckinghamshire. His highest educational qualification is not known.
Henry Cavill Age
Henry Cavill was born on 5 May 1983 and his age in 2021 is 38 years. His birthday is on 5 May and birthplace is Jersey, Channel Islands.
Henry Cavill Family and Relationship
His father’s name is Colin Cavill who was a stockbroker from Chester, England, mother’s name is Marianne Dalgliesh who was a Secretary in a bank, and his siblings include four brothers including him they were five. He was fourth amongst them.
He was born and brought up in Bailiwick of Jersey which is one of the Channel Islands.
There is no much information available about his current relationship status but previously he had been in one relationship. From the year 2011 to 2012 he was engaged to Ellen Whitaker who is an English show jumper.
Nothing is known about how they met and why did they broke up. He does not have any children as well. Currently, he resides in South Kensington, London.
Henry Cavill Earnings and Assets
He is an actor. Through this he has earned a good income. His estimated net worth is $40 million.
Henry Cavill Body Measurement
His height is 6 feet and his weight is approximately 90 kg. His body measurements are 46-32-33 and he has blue eyes but his left eye has tiny brown segments because he suffers from sectoral heterochromia and his hair color is black.
He made his acting debut in the year 2001 with Laguna followed by The Count of Monte Cristo in 2002. Later he appeared in various television series and films. But he received huge recognition with his lead role in the series The Tudors which premiered from 2007 to 2010.
He was selected for some major roles like Superman, Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and James Bond in Casino Royale but missed it unfortunately. He was considered the optimal successor for Craig following his retirement from No Time to Die by Artificial Intelligence. He told in an interview that the rumors of him playing James Bond after the exit of Craig will be decided by time.
He appeared in various films and series like Blood Creek, Whatever Works, Immortals, The Cold Light of Day, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Justice League, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Mission: Impossible – Fallout, etc.
Recently, his character of Geralt of Rivia in the Netflix series The Witcher became popular where he worked along with Anya Chalotra.
His upcoming projects include Highlander, Argylle, and The Rosie Project.
- Henry Cavill is a British actor.
- He is active on Instagram with 18.2 million followers, Facebook, and Twitter with 61K followers.
- He always gives credit to the series The Tudors for boosting his career.
- He was named the Most Dashing Duke by Entertainment Weekly.
- With his personality he has been listed in various lists like GQ’s 50 best-dressed British men, World’s Sexiest Man, The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013, etc.
- He is also active in fashion industry with different commercials and was a face of British fragrance brand Dunhill.
- In the Netflix original series The Witcher he became known as the Geralt of Rivia.
- His mother belongs to Scottish, Irish, and English heritage.
- At the age of 16 years while playing rugby he met actor Russell Crowe who shared some acting tips and later sent a package to his boarding school.
- In the year 2008 his series The Tudors won Emmy.
- He is also involved in charity work and is a spokesman for the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.
- He has practiced Brazilian jiu-jitsu and is also an avid PC Gamer.