About Billie Eilish
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame with her debut single Ocean Eyes in the year 2015. At a young age she has received a number of honours which includes Grammy Awards, American Music Awards, Guinness World Record, etc.
Her academic qualification is not known. She was homeschooled along with her brother and also received music lessons from her mother.
Billie Eilish Age
Billie Eilish was born on 18 December 2001 and her age in 2021 is 19 years. Her birthday is on 18 December and birthplace is Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Billie Eilish Family and Relationship
Her father’s name is Patrick O’Connell who is an actor and musician, mother’s name is Maggie Baird who is an actress, musician, and former theater troupe teacher, and her siblings include one older brother named Finneas Baird O’Connell who is a singer, songwriter, record producer, audio engineer, and actor.
Initially, her middle name Eilish was supposed to be first name and Pirate her middle name. She was conceived via invitro fertilization. She was raised by her parents in Highland Park neighborhood of Los Angeles until 2019 when she moved out.
She is not married yet and also does not have any children. Previously she was dating Brandon Adams who is a rapper and his stage name is 7:AMP but unfortunately they broke up in early 2020.
Currently she is in a romantic relationship with Matthew Tyler Vorce who is a self-described actor and writer. She began dating her new boyfriend since early 2021. They were first spotted together in Santa Barbara, California spending quality time.
Billie Eilish Earnings and Assets
She is a singer and songwriter by profession and through this she earns her income. Apart from this she also has other income sources. Her estimated net worth was $53 million in 2020.
Billie Eilish Body Measurement
She has a height of 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is approximately 61 kg. Her body measurements are 34-27-35 and she has blue eyes and blonde hair color but often dyes her hair with different colors.
Since childhood her mother taught her the basics of songwriting which inspired her to get into the music industry.
She began performing at talent shows and also was a part of Los Angeles Children’s Chorus at the age of eight years.
The television series The Walking Dead inspired her so much that she even wrote a song about the zombie apocalypse at the age of 11 years for her mother’s songwriting class.
In the year 2015 she began her professional career when her age was 13 years. She wrote a song Finger’s Crossed and her brother wrote the song She’s Broken and then they put them together on SoundCloud.
Her debut single Ocean Eyes was released in November 2015 and was premiered on her official Youtube channel. Later she was signed by Apple Music for A&R company Platoon and by the record labels Darkroom and Interscope Records.
Her other singles include Six Feet Under, Bellyache, Bored from the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why, Watch, Copycat, My Future, Your Power, Lost Cause, etc.
Her debut EP was Don’t Smile at Me. Her debut album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? was also very successful and her second studio album is Happier Than Ever.
Apart from music she also has her presence in the fashion industry. She was signed by the Next Management for fashion and beauty endorsements in 2018.
Due to Covid 19 pandemic many of her tour dates were postponed but she performed along with her brother for both iHeart Media’s Living Room Concert for America and Global Citizen’s Together at Home concert series. Both virtual concerts were an effort to raise awareness and funds towards fighting the disease.
At the 62nd Grammy Awards, she became the youngest person and first woman to win the four main Grammy categories Best New Artist, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year in the same year and made a Guinness World Record.
- Billie Eilish is a singer and songwriter.
- She is active on Instagram with 88.9 million followers, Twitter with 6.1 million followers, Facebook with 30 million followers, and Youtube channel with 42.4 million subscribers.
- She was crowned Billboard Woman of the Year in 2019.
- With YouTube she partnered for a documentary mini-series titled A Snippet Into Billie’s Mind.
- She has collaborated with different artists.
- She also did concert tours.
- Her debut single was written and produced by her brother, Finneas O’Connell with whom she has collaborated a number of times.
- She even tried acting and went for auditions but rather felt happy recording background dialogue and worked on the movies Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Ramona and Beezus, and the X-Men series.
- In January 2019, her EP Don’t Smile at Me reached 1 billion streams on Spotify which made her the youngest artist to top 1 billion streams on a project.
- The documentary film Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry was released on Apple TV+ and in selective movie theaters.
- She stated that she has Tourette syndrome, synesthesia, and has experienced depression.
- She apologized on Instagram for her usage of Chink.